Putting the Local Consumer in Focus on June 5, 2012 at San Francisco’s Bently Reserve
From coupons to Groupons and points to check-ins, the local consumer has quickly transformed from a hometown homebody to a digital aficionado — with hyperlocal marketing driving the change.
At Street Fight Summit West, which follows the popular Street Fight Summit 2011, key executives in hyperlocal content, commerce and technology will gather for a day of panels and presentations. Conversations on stage and in the hallways will reveal insights, strategies and tools for understanding, reaching, and building lasting relationships with the local consumer — for your own company or so that you may better help your local merchant and big-brand clients do so through your platform.
At the conference, in addition to panel discussions like “The New Loyalty Play” and “Mobile Messaging That Works,” Street Fight and our partners will reveal new research and data about the local consumer.
Join the discussion by reserving your spot for Street Fight Summit West and begin connecting with co-attendees today.
Confirmed participants include:
* Perry Evans, CEO, Closely
* Amber Case, co-founder, Geoloqi
* Eli Portnoy, CEO, ThinkNear
* Chris Tolles, CEO, Topix
* Nitin Mangtani, Product Chief, Google Offers
* David Cohn, founding editor, Circa
* Jaidev Shergill, CEO, Bundle
* Prashant Nedungadi, CEO, Nimble Commerce
* Rene Reinsberg, CEO, Locu
* Rohan Chandran, exec. director for mobile, YP
* Rob Reed, CEO, MomentFeed
* Geoff Woo, co-founder, Glassmap
* Angus Davis, CEO, Swipely
* Mark Josephson, SVP Revenue, AOL Local/Patch
* Daphne Earp, VP biz dev, Yext
* Derek Webster, CEO, LocalBonus
* Dr. Phil Hendrix, director, immr
* Brian Timpone, CEO, Journatic
* Jake Cohen, co-founder, Privy
* Eric Risley, managing partner, Architect Partners
* Anne Bezancon, president, Placecast
* Stuart Wall, CEO, Signpost
* Lenny Rachitsky, CEO, LocalMind
* Trevor Sumner, president, LocalVox
* David Staas, CEO, JiWire
* Ben Ilfeld, COO, Sacramento Press
* Duncan McCall, CEO, PlaceIQ
* Holger Luedorf, VP biz dev, Foursquare
* Gil Harel, CEO, BiteHunter
* Dave Walker, co-founder, bzzHive
* John Valentine, VP local, LevelUp
* Omer Trajman, VP technology, Cloudera
* Rick Blair, former CEO, Examiner.com
* Anthony Ha, writer, TechCrunch
* Adam Lashinsky, senior editor, Fortune
* Owen Thomas, contributing editor, Business Insider
* Greg Sterling, Senior Analyst, Opus Research; author, ScreenWerk
* Michael Boland, senior analyst, BIA/Kelsey
Street Fight Summit West is about big ideas. It’s about being ahead of the curve and anticipating disruptive changes on the horizon. Reserve your spot today!
Street Fight Members get in free. Learn more about Street Fight Membership here.
Purchase tickets below or click here if a box doesn’t appear. Please note: You may still pay by credit card even if you don’t have a PayPal account. When you get to the PayPal screen, please find the “Pay with Credit Card” option on the right side of the screen. Drop us an email with any questions.