National-to-Local Marketers 2016 Report
Price: $249.00Add to cart
In a recent survey of marketing executives at big companies conducted by Street Fight, nearly half said they spend a third of their digital marketing dollars to support their local branch offices, franchises, and distributors — and 40% of them expect that budget mix to increase. But outside of email marketing, these enterprise brands are struggling to make digital as effective as traditional tactics and media. Technology integration and conflicting analytics tools are among the more prominent headaches.
Some of the key findings from our analysis of the survey include the following:
- They’re increasing their focus and spending on local marketing.
- Suppliers will have to sell both at headquarters and at local operations.
- Their digital marketing pain points center on integration, while search disappoints.
Schedule time with David Card to discuss how strategies from Street Fight Insights research can optimize your business.
In 30-minute sessions, discuss:
- Relevant findings from the report
- Additional cross-tab data
- Your burning questions related to the report