Street Fight Brings Popular Summit to San Francisco!
On June 5th, hyperlocal’s brightest minds will converge on the Bently Reserve in downtown San Francisco for Street Fight Summit West, the first West Coast conference produced by Street Fight. Confirmed speakers and attendees hail from Closely, Geoloqi, Yelp, Foursquare, ThinkNear, SCVNGR/LevelUp, Group Commerce, Swipely, CityMaps, PlaceIQ, EveryBlock, WeLocally, GatheringPoint, TapJoy, TownSquareBuzz and many others.
From breakfast through cocktail hour, industry leaders will discuss the latest thinking and issues in the dynamic, exploding area of hyperlocal including topics such as:
• Location, information and privacy
• Social networks and location
• Local data APIs and geo-fencing strategies
• The intersection of local content and commerce
• Next-generation customer loyalty programs
• Place-based merchant programs
• User-generated review content and apps
• The investor view on LBS technologies
“Street Fight’s continued mission is to help all stakeholders in the hyperlocal ecosystem build sustainable revenue models,” said Laura Rich, CEO of Street Fight. “Software strategies are key to this success, not to mention a big focus in the Bay Area, so we hope to use this opportunity to dive into this important topic.”
A content-packed day will also include opportunities for networking, which will begin online in advance of the event as well.
Street Fight Summit 2011 in New York in October included many packed sessions and excellent networking opportunities:
“The caliber of people you had at the conference (conference goers and speakers) was the highest of any I have been at.”
– Eli Portnoy, CEO, ThinkNear
“The Summit was the best collection of brainpower in one room I’ve experienced so far. Great conversations, really good networking.”
– Luke Stangel, CEO, Tackable
“Congrats on a successful start to what I know will be an annual mainstay event! We were thrilled to be a part of it.”
– Warren Webster, President, Patch (AOL)