Key Findings from The Local Merchant Report 2015
- Two-thirds of survey respondents use social media for lead generation and to build brand awareness
- Majority of small businesses surveyed work with a single marketing provider
- Only 22% of small businesses currently use mobile marketing, of those nearly half allocate one quarter or more of ad budget
- 47% of businesses said email marketing is the most effective form of media
- 54% cite new customer acquisition as a primary objective of local marketing efforts
Exclusive Tips For Pitching Smarter
The Local Merchant Report 2015 offers service providers with a detailed guide to pitching local merchants, with an entire section devoted to what they want from vendors, when they want it, and how they want it.
- Understand what motivates merchant spend
- Help merchants see more clear value from digital campaign
- Pitch to effectively address key concerns and overcome objections
- Get the inside edge on what merchants want next
Small businesses are indicating loud and clear that they’re ready to take the plunge with the latest wave of hyperlocal vendors. However, they are still looking for the right pitch at the right time.
-David Card, Director of Research, Street Fight Insights
For additional questions, please send an email to email@example.com.