PODCAST: This Week in Location-Based Marketing — Placecast, Expion
Welcome to This Week in Location Based Marketing, a weekly video podcast from the Location Based Marketing Association. In this week’s episode, hosts Rob Woodbridge and Asif Khan reflect on the first 100 shows. Innovation finally strikes with ByteLight; the Green Giant makes his augmented reality debut; stories from Placecast, Klash and Facedeals; and a ton of acquisitions, our resource of the week from Shopify, and special guest Erica McClenney of Expion.
1. Facedeals: Check in with your face (5:46)
2. Bytelight makes light of indoor location (9:58)
3. Green Giant makes his augmented reality debut (15:40)
4. Placecast links deal offers to credit cards (18:55)
5. Klash, the mobile version of Jackass, launches (24:42)