Welcome to This Week in Location Based Marketing, a weekly video podcast from the Location Based Marketing Association. In this week’s episode, hosts Rob Woodbridge and Asif Khan discuss location-connected farms, groceries at the airport, more fast food QR code use — plus funding and M&A news, and special guest Lars Hard, founder of artificial intelligence company Expertmaker.
1. Shoutlet integrates Foursquare into their social media automation and monitoring tool (5:30)
2. Trimble brings location to the farm with their Connected Farm app (9:15)
3. Tesco does more grocery magic by bringing the store to the airport (14:23)
4. Flow Automotive and Proximus Mobility enhance the The Winston Salem Open (23:20)
5. Wendy’s launches their mobile QR campaign (27:04)
Resource of the Week
Mobile augmented reality apps to reach 2.5bn downloads by 2017 (52:25)