PODCAST: This Week in Location-Based Marketing — Ebay, Ozmott
Welcome to This Week in Location Based Marketing, a weekly video podcast from the Location Based Marketing Association. In this week’s episode, hosts Rob Woodbridge and Asif Khan talk about Asif’s experience at the “Your Business Is Now” conference in Hamilton; Disney re-imagines the simple cake with augmented reality; Ebay gets all grown up and smart + our funding news, the resource of the week and Joe Walker, Founder of Ozmott chats with Asif.
1. Asif’s take on the Your Business is Now conference in Hamilton (1:45)
2. Disney patents augmented reality cakes (6:45)
3. Tuhura launches in New Zealand (11:00)
4. Pirq turns its focus on Malaysia (16:55)
5. eBay has the week of weeks: Rebrands itself and launches a Groupon competitor eBay Lifestyle Deals (20:20)
6. Seevibes launches their social TV dashboard (27:20)