Welcome to This Week in Location Based Marketing, a weekly video podcast from the Location Based Marketing Association. In this week’s episode, hosts Rob Woodbridge and Asif Khan look at Twitter’s new location targeting, Apple’s Passbook and Swarm’s in-store analytics. Plus funding news, our resource of the week and Asif sits down with Roxitmity’s Danny Newman.
1. Asif’s take on the “Mobile Engagement in Retail” conference in Denver (1:15)
2. Twitter announces more and better ways to use location targeting (9:30)
3. TMP TalentBrew adds a deeper location element (14:42)
4. Swarm, in-store analytics, launches (but I can’t find a website for it) (16:51)
5. Apple’s Passbook official hitting devices – what does this mean for SoLoMo? (25:30)
6. Locaid launches IP location (36:30)