PODCAST: This Week in Location-Based Marketing — Lumi Mobile
Welcome to This Week in Location Based Marketing, a weekly video podcast from the Location Based Marketing Association. In this week’s episode, hosts Rob Woodbridge and Asif Khan look at Google’s moves with Zavers and Fieldtrip. They also touch on payments companies PayPal and GoBank and examine RedStripe’s latest local initiative. Plus special guest Dan Foreman of Lumi Mobile talks the death of surveys.
1. Street Fight Summit and NRF Retail Event wrap from Asif (1:35)
2. Google launches their coupon platform, Zavers (8:45)
3. ScoutMob integrates with FieldTrip (a Google company) (12:25)
4. PayPal teams up with NCR (16:50)
5. GreenDot launches a “mobile first” bank, GoBank (22:15)
6. RedStripe Beer makes music in a London shop (27:50)