PODCAST: This Week in Location-Based Marketing — Zaarly’s Eric Koester, Layar & BrightKite
Welcome to This Week in Location Based Marketing, a weekly video podcast from the Location Based Marketing Association. In this episode, hosts Rob Woodbridge and Asif Khan discuss BrightKite’s demise, Layar’s enhanced yellow sticky pad, Hallmark’s move to feature Billy Ray Cyrus via QR code. Plus a special interview with Zaarly’s Eric Koester.
1. Brightkite shuts down service, to, er, rethink, yeah, that’s it.
2. Tennent‘s Beer parters with JiWire in Scotland
3. DDR launches ValuText powered by PlaceCast
4. Layar releases Stiktu for consumers
5. Hallmark Channel brings QR codes to TV
Product of the Week
Zaarly: With special guest Eric Koester
Resource of the Week
NellyMoser study – QR codes in retail stores