New Hires at Cooler Screens, Good-Loop, and BRIDGE
The Street Fight new hires roundup features movers and shakers in adtech, martech, e-commerce, localized marketing, location intelligence, and more. This week’s roundup features new hires at Cooler Screens, Good-Loop, and BRIDGE.
Cooler Screens Announces Chief Data and Product Officer
Cooler Screens, the world’s largest in-store digital retail media platform, announced the appointment of Artem Lavrinovich to Chief Data and Product Officer. In the new role, Lavrinovich will lead data and product strategy for Cooler Screens, pairing in-store intelligence with innovation to unlock new opportunities for brands and retailers.
“Our mission is to transform the in-store consumer experience,” said Arsen Avakian, Founder and CEO of Cooler Screens. “In adding Artem’s proven expertise in building world-class data and product strategies, we accelerate that mission and empower our advertisers and retailers to connect with their customers, drive sales and maximize growth.”
Good-Loop Appoints CMO
Good-Loop, a purpose-led ad tech company that converts people’s engagement with ads into donations to good causes, announced that Marisa Thomas, a former Head of Brand at Bloom & Wild, has joined as its new Chief Marketing Officer.
Thomas, who brings more than a decade’s worth of marketing experience to the organization, with a career spanning agency, publisher, and client-side roles, will be responsible for leading the ad tech platform’s brand strategy and driving long-term international growth.
BRIDGE Welcomes 11 New Board Members
- Elise James-DeCruise, Chief Equity Officer, AdCouncil
- Jessica Ricaurte, Chief Revenue Officer, Adsmovil
- Tony Chen, CEO and Founder, Channel Factory
- Emile Khader, Senior Vice President, Marketing Strategy, Chief of Staff to Global CMO, Condé Nast
- Michele Laven, Chief Human Resources Officer and Chief Diversity Officer at iHeartMedia
- Jennifer Warren, VP, Global Brand and Marketing Communications, Indeed
- Kareem Cook, Chief Marketing Officer, Owner, Naturade/VeganSmart
- Sandra Sims-Williams, Chief Diversity Officer, Nielsen
- Charles Cantu, Founder, Reset Digital
- Deborah Yeh, Global Chief Purpose Officer and Chief Marketing Officer, Sephora Americas
- Judy Jackson, Former Global Head of Culture, WPP
With the addition of the new board members, twenty-four of BRIDGE’s twenty-eight board seats are now filled.
Founded by former MMA Global Chief Strategy Officer Sheryl Daija, BRIDGE’s mission is to provide its member companies with the knowledge and resources to bridge the gaps that have created inequities for under-represented and untapped communities in the workplace, workforce and marketplace.