New Hires: Mediaocean, Acceleration Partners, and More
This new biweekly Street Fight roundup will feature new hires in the spaces Street Fight covers: adtech, martech, e-commerce, localized marketing, location intelligence, and more. This week’s companies include Mediaocean, Acceleration Partners, Aisle Rocket, Ordergroove, and AdAdapted.
- Mediaocean appointed David Berkowitz SVP of corporate marketing and communications. Prior to this role, Berkowitz founded and ran his own consultancy, Serial Marketer; he was also head of marketing at Storyhunter and chief strategy officer at Sysomos (acquired by Meltwater in 2018).
2. Aisle Rocket hired Steve Slivka as the company’s new chief experience officer. Before joining Aisle Rocket, Slivka was chief creative officer for seven years at Edelman Chicago.
3. Acceleration Partners elevated President Matt Wool to the role of chief executive officer. Founder Robert Glazer, who has served as the CEO of the organization since its inception, will become board chairman. Wool is a co-founder of BrandCycle and started at AP in 2011 as VP of client services.
4. Ordergroove hired Todd Donahue as CFO and Lindsay Wright as VP of client services. Donahue was previously CFO of SessionM for nearly five years. Wright was VP, global customer success and operations, at Madison Logic.
5. AdAdapted hired Joshua Sukenic as VP and general manager of AdAdapted Direct and Alison O’Keefe as general manager of retail partnerships. Sukenic had been VP and GM, digital transformation, at Dawn Foods Global. O’Keefe was VP of marketing at Frisch’s Restaurants.