LBMA Podcast: PlaceIQ Partners With Mazda, Amazon’s Drone Delivery
Welcome to episode #159. On the show: Singtel soft-launches their shopping app Lyke; PayPal partners with OrderBird in Germany; Amazon’s Air Drone delivery service; Texas Instruments patents indoor location; Apple buys Topsy; Tantrum Street launches Cartwheel register; Mazda partners with PlaceIQ. Our mobile minute with Chuck Martin highlights Black Friday and Cyber Monday mobile stats. Our featured app is Eye Got You Covered. Our special guest is Marc Castrechini, VP Software Development of Merchant Warehouse.
A few announcements
– Do you have a location based marketing question? Ask us here and we’ll answer it on an upcoming show.
A Mobile Minute with Chuck Martin: Black Friday and Cyber Monday mobile shopping stats (2:30)
Top news of the week
1. Singtel soft launches their Lyke App (9:55)
2. PayPal partners with OrderBird (16:22)
3. Amazon’s Air Drone Delivery Service (21:45)
4. Texas Instruments patent on indoor location (33:40)
5. Apple buys Topsy (38:00)
6. Dallas merchants use Cartwheel register (45:45)