Sponsored Post: Leveraging Geomarketing and Mobile Advertising to Effectively Engage Key Customers
Move on from the same old marketing methods and into the 21st century with location-based advertising and geomarketing strategies. With the growth of mobile browsing habits and internet shopping trends, traditional avenues of advertising have been gradually replaced or even supplanted entirely by new marketing strategies.
Join ACI in Charleston, S.C., one of the world’s most desirable locations to visit and ranked No. 1 city in the US by Travel + Leisure Magazine in 2014, for this three-day conference designed to bring together key players from vendors, data management, marketing firms and retail sectors to discuss the latest geomarketing and location-based promotion strategies to highlight their products and services and promote their unique brands and offerings. Speakers include Asif Khan, Founder and President of Location Based Marketing Association; Brice Bay the CEO of Enveritas Group; Jon Nolz, VP of Hip cricket; and many more. Not only have we partnered up with Street Fight but also with Mobile Marketing Association and Open Mobile Alliance in promoting this national conference.
Key topics to be discussed at the conference include:
- Examining the latest mobile technologies, such as geofencing and beacon messaging.
- Exploring how companies can incorporate location-based advertising into their existing mobile websites and apps.
- Looking at the continued growth of mobile marketing in smart vehicles, smart homes and “Internet of Things” devices.
- Discussing the best practices and approaches to gather and leverage customer location data.
- Reviewing the latest and emerging hardware and software offerings such as Android and iOS mobile operation system.
Whether you are looking to offer coupons or promotions for customers just entering your specific store location, or trying to target a broader demographics of clientele within a zip code or region, geomarketing and location-based marketing strategies allow campaigns to target customers based on where they are. The key is to get the right message to the right people in the right place at the right time. According to BIA/Kelsey figure this industry is expected to see only modest gains, growing from 40% in 2013 to 52% in 2018 as overall mobile spending grows to $15.7 billion.
This summit will be a great opportunity for attendees to network and learn the latest about this growing industry, and learn more about how to promote their brand, product and services in a new and direct way.