The Data, Apps, and Science of Successful Marketing
GrowthBeat — VentureBeat’s inaugural event on the future of marketing tech — is gathering the industry’s biggest names at the Hotel Nikko in San Francisco on Aug. 5-6 to uncover new case studies, insights, and strategies designed to help companies more effectively acquire and retain customers and grow revenue.
There’s science in knowing your prospect or customer, learning what he or she does with or around your offering, understanding how your users interact with your product, and endlessly optimizing what you’re doing, how your product works, what messages engage, and how you can be more relevant to your customers’ needs.
GrowthBeat is bringing in some of the best and brightest in modern digital marketing to unclutter the landscape, simplify the functions, clarify the goals, and point the way to success.
Our friends at VentureBeat are offering our network a 15% discount on tickets. Register now and save using code “SFM15”.
Featured Speakers include:
- Gordon Evans, VP Product Marketing, Salesforce
- Jeanette Gibson, VP Customer Experience & Community, HootSuite
- Alex Schultz, VP of Growth, Facebook
- Amanda O’Brien, Head of Digital/e-Marketing & Advertising, Jiffy Lube
- Loren Simon, Sr. Director of Online Marketing, Walmart
- Lisa Archambault, Head of Demand Generation, Zappos
- Lee Hammond, VP Digital, Interscope
- Elisa Haidt, Director of Marketing, TripIt
- Kevin Akeroyd, GM & SVP, Oracle Marketing Cloud
- Scott Brinker, Co-Founder, President & CTO, Ion Interactive
- Kim Matlock, Sr. Director, Digital Marketing & CRM, Hard Rock Cafe
- John Mellor, VP of Strategy, Adobe
Join 500+ influential marketing execs for two days packed with high-value discussions, actionable lessons, exclusive announcements, an innovation showdown, and lots of networking.
Grab your tickets now! Use code “SFM15” to save 15%. Seats are limited.