LBMA Podcast: VoucherPages and Memoir Co-founder Lee Hoffman
Welcome to This Week in Location Based Marketing, a weekly video podcast from the Location Based Marketing Association. Top stories of the week include Bird’s Eye, Taggalo, VoucherPages, Record Run, American Troubadour, Adtile’s Touch experience, wearables for dogs by Whistle, holograms winning the election in India, the blood charger poster from Brazil and free WiFi through your passport in Japan. Our resource is from Juniper on the future of contactless payments in mobile wallets and our guest is Memoir co-founder Lee Hoffman.
Support our show with Patreon!
Sign up to receive updates about our book – People Places Media
Top stories of the week
(starts at 6:40)
1. Bird’s Eye – The Picture House (UK)
2. Taggalo’s – Proof of Display/Proof of Audience (Italy)
3. Launch of VoucherPages (Ireland)
4. Using holograms to win the election in India
5. Record Run – video game creates levels from your own music
6. American Troubadour album with Google Street View
7. Blood Charger poster in Brazil
8. Adtile launches “Touch” experience
9. Free WiFi when you show your passport in Japan
10. Whistle launches wearables for your dog