Learn to Build a Winning Mobile Experience
Which upcoming releases and trends will help you make your design even sleeker, your technology stacks even faster, and your revenue streams even safer? Who is claiming the eyeballs and wallets by providing the best Mobile Experience? What are the top brands in the world doing to keep up with this shift, and who are they working with?
Last year mobile design emerged as a key differentiator, but consumers continue to incorporate phones and tablets into their lives ever more deeply.
At VentureBeat, we’re gearing up for MobileBeat 2013, our sixth annual event on the future of mobile. It takes place on July 9-10 in San Francisco and we’re offering the Street Fight community 20% off! Click here for the discount and check out the details below:
MobileBeat 2013 is gathering the industry’s brightest minds who are looking beyond design to implement a fully integrated Mobile Experience. New speakers include:
- Young Sohn, Chief Strategy Officer, Samsung
- Rich Riley, CEO, Shazam
- James Barrese, CTO, PayPal
- Anand Chandrasekher, SVP & CMO, Qualcomm
- Lee Linden, Product Lead, Facebook
- Dave Engberg, CTO, Evernote
- Rich Miner, General Partner, Google Ventures
- Sam Shank, CEO & Co-Founder, HotelTonight
- Joanna Lambert, SVP Strategy & Innovation, Amex
- Mikkel Svane, Founder, Zendesk
- Pete Flint, Co-Founder & CEO, Trulia
See the full speaker list here.
Program sub themes include: brands/agencies & mobile advertising, consumerization of the enterprise, infrastructure/cloud, commerce, wearables by design, gaming, mobile development tools, and curating context.
Join 700+ executives — with representatives from major platforms, content/media, advertising, commerce, IT/development, carriers, services, investors, and press — at MobileBeat 2013.
Tickets are limited, and going fast. Register here and save 20%. We hope to see you next week!