Welcome to This Week in Location Based Marketing, a weekly video podcast from the Location Based Marketing Association. In this week’s episode, hosts Rob Woodbridge and Asif Khan talk about wheels, Weve, Waze — and would you spend $600 on Oakleys? Plus, special guest David Rush, co-founder of Evzdrop and Asif is live from the home of the Singapore Sling.
1. Oakley’s Airwave Snow augmented reality goggles (7:00)
2. Marriott partners with Check In For Good (12:07)
3. Wheelz peer to peer car sharing service launches (15:54)
4. Waze signs exclusive deal with Lumata in Italy (23:05)
5. Project Oscar becomes Weve (26:30)