AdMonsters to Tackle Digital Ad Challenges During Advertising Week
Since the first banner ad appeared in 1994, just one thing has remained constant in digital advertising: change. In the ever-shifting media landscape of today, there is only one conference for media leaders and digital strategists that unlocks how online media really works: OPS.
Join us on September 26 during Advertising Week in New York for OPS NY as ad operations and media technology leaders gather together to tackle challenges and work to navigate the latest shifts in our industry, while staying competitive and profitable.
Federated Media’s Founder and Executive Chairman John Battelle will kick off the day with an opening keynote on the world of branded content and native advertising, delineating paths to revenue success as content and advertising merge together.
Dave Skaff, Partner and Head of Creative for The Science Project will also be on hand to weigh in on the increased connections between the digital and physical worlds, and its impact on how consumers engage with advertising.
Join AdMonsters at OPS New York and be part of the cutting-edge conversation on how to:
- Monetize online audience that has moved from desktop web to mobile devices
- Sift through the multitude of technology “solutions” and select what you really need
- Integrate standalone technologies into platforms, and build a media system to support your media business
- Benchmark your business practices against your peers
- Understand content marketing, aka “native” advertising, and the impact – and opportunity – for your media business
OPS is the best place during Advertising Week to connect with other online media leaders and digital strategists and to make the next steps in turning your digital media business into a profitable, efficient media system.