Mobile Publisher Forum: Making Big Money in Mobile!
Publishers are making big money in mobile – not a ways down the road, right now! So we’re bringing together mobile ops experts, developers, technologists, strategists and CROs to tell you how they do it. Join the AdMonsters community of digital strategists for a 3-day conference specifically created for digital publishers and mobile content creators or app developers.
Street Fight readers get 15% off with SFS15 coupon code!
Register now: bit.ly/SFS_15
Latest Speaker Additions:
- Joanna Bloor, VP Sales Operations at Pandora Media: “Pandora’s Path into Mobile”
- David Gill, VP Emerging Media, The Nielsen Company: “Crunching Numbers: Simplifying Measurement in Our Mobile World”
- NASCAR, David Murnick, Managing Director Ad Services: “Developing a Mobile Strategy from the Ground Up”
- James Gaffar, Manager of Mobile & Emerging Media, NBC Universal: “One Screen, Two Screens, Big Screen, Small Screen”
- FTC, Jim Elliott, Attorney – “Privacy on Mobile”
Our speaker lineup also includes:
Ruth Calhoun and Steven Yarger of Trulia: “Co-Signing on Mobile: How Ops and Product Can Work Together”
Oleg Korenfeld, GM Media Operations, Thrillist: “Integrating Media into the m-Commerce Experience”
Jay Wilson Director, Mobile Monetization, Photobucket: “
Who attends the Publisher Forum: Mobile?
Attendance is limited to individuals employed by online publishing, media companies and mobile application developers whose roles focus on ad operations and/or ad technology. If you are already an AdMonsters member, you will receive registration materials automatically when registration opens. If you are not already a member, please visit our membership information page. Please note that to preserve the integrity of our unique forum, conference attendance is limited, and we do sell out regularly, so it is to your advantage to register as early as possible.