- Two-thirds of survey respondents use social media for lead generation and to build brand awareness
- Majority of small businesses surveyed work with a single marketing provider
- Only 22% of small businesses currently use mobile marketing, of those nearly half allocate one quarter or more of ad budget
- 47% of businesses said email marketing is the most effective form of media
- 54% cite new customer acquisition as a primary objective of local marketing efforts
Exclusive Tips For Pitching Smarter
The Local Merchant Report offers service providers with a detailed guide to pitching local merchants, with an entire section devoted to what they want from vendors, when they want it, and how they want it.
- Understand what motivates merchant spend
- Help merchants see more clear value from digital campaign
- Pitch to effectively address key concerns and overcome objections
- Get the inside edge on what merchants want next
In-Depth Case Studies
Case studies featuring retailers and restaurants look at where hyperlocal succeeds:
- Restaurant uses hyperlocal tracking technology to measure campaign ROI
- Clothing boutique boosts social interactions with digital rewards
- Grocery stores adopting digital couponing find unexpected returns
- Retailers pair social contests with email to improve campaigns results
For additional questions, please send an email to email@example.com.
Looking for fresh stats for your next presentation?
The Local Merchant Report Presentation Deck includes 38+ charts and graphs formatted to make your next deck look as stunning as it is informative.
Click here for more details.