The Local Merchant Report 2015: Presentation Deck
The Local Merchant Report 2015 takes an inside look at 500+ local businesses to understand which platforms they trust most, how they manage spend, where they struggle in local digital marketing, and much more in this exclusive research report. In this 38-slide deck, take stock of this elusive marketing from detailed charts and graphs you can use in your own pitches and strategy decks. (Scroll down for a full list of figures.) Download the deck now!
Price: $199.00Add to cart
Key Findings from The Local Merchant Report 2015
- Two-thirds of survey respondents use social media for lead generation and to build brand awareness
- Majority of small businesses surveyed work with a single marketing provider
- Only 22% of small businesses currently use mobile marketing, of those nearly half allocate one quarter or more of ad budget
- 47% of businesses said email marketing is the most effective form of media
- 54% cite new customer acquisition as a primary objective of local marketing efforts
Exclusive Tips For Pitching Smarter
The Local Merchant Report 2015 offers service providers with a detailed guide to pitching local merchants, with an entire section devoted to what they want from vendors, when they want it, and how they want it.
- Understand what motivates merchant spend
- Help merchants see more clear value from digital campaign
- Pitch to effectively address key concerns and overcome objections
- Get the inside edge on what merchants want next
Small businesses are indicating loud and clear that they’re ready to take the plunge with the latest wave of hyperlocal vendors. However, they are still looking for the right pitch at the right time.
-David Card, Director of Research, Street Fight Insights
For additional questions, please send an email to email@example.com.
Schedule time with David Card to discuss how strategies from Street Fight Insights research can optimize your business.
In 30-minute sessions, discuss:
- Relevant findings from the report
- Additional cross-tab data
- Your burning questions related to the report