Do you love to produce experiences and develop a passion around the brands you work with? Events and marketing are tightly interwoven, and those who understand this intimately know the power of influence they can affect.
Street Fight, the most innovative business media brand covering the dynamic evolution of local digital marketing, is seeking an editorially minded creative thinker and doer to support the reach of our brand by leveraging, creating plans for and executing them through email marketing, social media, content marketing, brand advertising, and events.
As well, the events and marketing coordinator would oversee the execution of our three major conferences and expand our more informal regional events or think of more or better ways to engage our audience with one another.
Our major events are not your typical corporate conference. We look for creative spaces such as old bank buildings, art galleries, and exposed brick warehouses. Our content follows traditional agendas, but we work to bring exciting elements to the events to inspire new ideas and energetic engagement.
We’re looking for an enthusiastic team leader eager to bring new thinking and creative content to the execution of marketing and events. You will work closely with every member of the team to constantly learn about and have input on daily developments. Your role will be to think about what the industry needs to know about what content and products we are generating.
Location: Anywhere in the U.S.; we are a distributed team.
Qualifications for the job include:
- 3-5 years in marketing and/or events
- A background and/or interest in editorial content
- Demonstrated success in social media, content marketing and other marketing channels
- Experience in events required, some experience in logistics and operations preferred
- A passion for entrepreneurs, startups, and mobile (these are our audience and customers)
- First-name basis connections to relevant bloggers and media
- Organized, detail-oriented, outgoing and professional
- Motivation to work remotely, yet constantly connected to the team
- Bonus: In-depth knowledge of the local digital marketing industry
- Additional bonus: Working with a small team (we are three) and helping to grow the business into a larger company
Please send resume and cover to Laura Rich.