Getting the Most out of Hyperlocal Social Media Marketing
We asked 500+ small businesses to tell us how they use social media marketing today. We delved into their familiarity with the tools and found out which ones they use, their perceptions of effectiveness, and, most importantly, the bandwidth they have to get the job done — the DIY or DIFM question. We've compiled their insights into this easy-to-digest report complete with analysis, case studies, and best practices. Get your copy of this handy report for a hands-on understanding of the way local businesses use social media.
Price: $129.00Add to cart
Exclusive Insights into Merchants’ Social Media Mindset
This report focuses on a key pain point in the local marketing ecosystem: social media marketing. Find out which tools merchants use, their perceptions of ROI, and what it will take to win the business of this diverse, often elusive customer base.
What you’ll get:
- Understand how merchants are using social media, what tools they’re using
- Gain insights into their mindsets, marketing outlook, and budgets
- Learn where merchants’ expectations for social media diverge from perceived ROI
- Get recommendations on best practices as well as low-cost social media management platforms and marketing dashboards that can help maximize campaign resources
Schedule time with David Card to discuss how strategies from Street Fight Insights research can optimize your business.
In 30-minute sessions, discuss:
- Relevant findings from the report
- Additional cross-tab data
- Your burning questions related to the report