Welcome to This Week in Location Based Marketing, a weekly video podcast from the Location Based Marketing Association. On the show: Monetizing ears; UberMedia launches Location Visit Optimization; The world’s first virtual reality theme park called The Void; The world’s first artificially intelligent ad; MotorMood’s emoticons for drivers; Audi, BMW & Daimler acquire Nokia’s Here; xAd’s Global Location Snapshot; Nordstrom’s rooftoop Instagram installation. Our resource of the week is social video sharing app Beme.
Top stories of the week
1. Yaniv Davidson Wants to Monetize Your Ears – Tunity, WSJ article 6:30
2. UberMedia launches Location Visit Optimization (LVO) 9:05
3. Virtual Entertainment Centres – The Void: World’s First Virtual Reality Theme Park 13:30
4. World’s First Artificially Intelligent Ad 18:30
5. MotorMood – emoticons for drivers 22:50